- Diagnosis and individual counseling on all surgical treatment options that are available in modern medicine,
- Diagnosis and therapeutic treatment of infertility (deformities, blood clotting disorders, polyps and uterine fibroids),
- Diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant uterine and ovarian tumors, elimination of adhesions (adhesiolysis),
- Diagnosis (urodynamic tests) and treatment of uterine and bladder prolapses and urinary incontinence (e.g. laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy),
- Diagnosis and therapeutic treatment of fibroids (the preservation of the organ by using myoma enucleation, supracervical and total hysterectomy),
- Diagnosis and treatment of all forms of endometriosis, even with bladder or bowel damage (the so-called deep infiltrating endometriosis),
- Diagnosis and possibly a laparoscopic treatment of malignant uterine diseases (cervix, carcinoma and cancer).
In those cases when it is impossible to use minimally invasive techniques, our department selects the most humane method of abdominal surgery. When we perform an operation of any level of complexity, our main objective is to preserve tissues and organs as much as possible. Surgical treatment is selected individually, but first we tell the patient about all stages of the operation. If the patient wishes to have children, the surgeon will only perform an organ preservation intervention.